Old versionsSee all
As effectively as possible open folders, files, programs, favorites and recent from everywhere you need!
Finalbird provide quick access to your favorite and recent folders, programs and files by 6 useful ways:
1) near of "open"/"save as" dialog boxes - list of favorite and recent folders
2) by middle click or keyboard shortcuts - popup-menu with all your favorites and recent
3) in compact quick launch panels of Finalbird - icons of favorite programs (with multiple grouping feature)
4) in Start menu of Finalbird - all favorite and recent + original Start Menu link + necessary features
5) in Total Commander - favorite and recent folders, opening through popup-menu (middle click or keyboard shortcuts)
6) in tray - one icon, providing access to popup-menu (left click) and settings (right click).
* The same favorites in every part of Finalbird.
* You can use the only features you'd like.
* You can easy add folders, programs or files to favorites through the context menu (by right mouse button) or by drag and drop.
Finalbird restore Start menu in Windows 8 and 8.1 or may change Start menu of Windows 7 and 10. The start menu of Finalbird tend to has the maximum clear and effectively structure with the most frequently using items.
Sections of start menu: favorite programs, favorite folders, recent files, recent folders, anything, original menu, computer, all programs, search and the necessary features.
Quick launch panels of Finalbird looks like quick launch of Windows XP, it works with Windows 7, 8, and 10, it's more compact, icons may be included in many subfolders, even in visible taskbar icons.
The program has code signing certificate.
Finalbird is already has been developed more than one year by 3 professional programmers and one designer, now it is stable and ready to use.
I hope, that by making access to folder, programs and files more quickly, your work became more effectively and comfortable!